Sunday, January 27, 2013

Aren't son-in-laws just wonderful!  I now have my blogspot up and running thanks to his quick work and great skill with the computer, something I lack.  I can now report to the people who did write that yes, I know I had my 2012 list up.  Did you notice that some items also made the 2013 list, and that may continue.  However, I am happy to report that about half those quilts were made and delivered, all finished.  I find the one I want to make for myself i.e. William Morris just gets a block or two every few months.  Because of our move which was and is endless, I am miles behind.  Therefore buying fabric should cease, it hasn't.  I did contribute about half my books to my Guild and some of my fabric is going to be in a garage sale in the spring or passed on to someone who will love it.  So, Happy New Year/New Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment